adoption adoption adoption adoption adoption

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

JINAN~



Sweet Sophistication with an Asian Flair and a little Giggle!






 
JINAN Dress~ $40.00
Shipping~ $5.00
Jinan dress is SOLD OUT!
Thank you so much.




I am trying to raise the next Adoption Fee of $2,242.50 to our agency that is  due.  Each item you buy will be going towards this  payment. Thank you so much for helping us bring our daughter home, and God's Speed to my Little Pearl...



Our Isabella Faith

5 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

You are quite the artist my friend and Peep is quite the beauty!!! I love what you did to her hair... gorgeous and sassy!!!

Hurry home sweet Bella!

Anonymous said...

oh seriously, seriously yummy......

Lori said...

I would love one for ME! Size 8 please??? What do you say? ;) Great with some leggings and boots!! (I'm totally serious!)

TanyaLea said...

Another precious and yummy design, Daleea! ...I'm emailing you right now about an order. God Speed, sweet Bella!! <><

Hugs,
Tanya

Jewels of My Heart said...

Thank you everyone!
So sorry Lori but I haven't gone over to adult clothing.... Just for the little ones for now... heeheee