
Promise~ If you find yourself trapped in the throes of winter.... or simply just yearning for Spring... This is the dress for your little sweeting... It's lovliness holds Promise... promise of bright, sunshiney days filled with warmth. Blue birds singing, snapdragons bloom while sweetpeas climb your garden gate to usher in the joy of spring. Big, fluffy, cotton candy clouds dot the sky. There is a skip in your step...

The promise of summer... the perfect dress to don as you swing on the front porch reading your favorite Olivia novella while sipping raspberry lemonaide. A walk through the rose garden, arm in arm with your girlfriends... Sharing secrets and giggles all the way. Strolling along the strand at your favorite beach. In and out of your favorite little boutiques, galleries and sidewalk cafe's...
Isn't life GRAND.............................

Yes, this is that dress that every girl has always wanted, but could never quite find...
The perfect dress for spring and summer whatever the occasion! This little lovely is fit for a princess...

This adorable frock is covered in shabby chic roses. Adjustable straps tie in back. This dress is so versatile, wear it by itself or layer... add a top underneath, a jacket over the top, dress it up or down. Wear it with jeans, leggings, tights, Lady Peep Boutique ruffle pants or pantaloons... Wear it with cowboy boots, chunky boots, Mary Janes, ballet slippers, galashes..... there's nothing you can't do!
Would be a lovely dress for Resurection Sunday.
Would be a lovely dress for Resurection Sunday.
This is a size 3T-4T it is quite roomy and I believe would fit a size 4 as well. (The bib might not cover enough of the chest for a 4T . If so a little strappy tank or other top worn underneath would be quite sweet. $45.00 plus $5.00 S&H The first email I receive regarding purchase I will send you an invoice to pay via Pay Pal. Payment must be received within 24 hours or the item will go to the next email received. Thank you so much and may God Bless You....mail to: Jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
This item is sold.

This item is sold.







4 comments:
Daleea, ooooh this is so sumptuous! Peep is so beautiful in this dress. I love it!
Ivy
This dress should have sold already! Geez, am I going to have to buy it! I so love this...pretty vintage style and Hannah is beautiful in it.
Mwaaaaaaaaaaah,
Ivy
I love your creations! Please add me to your list!
Thanks,
Lori
I LOVE this dress! Are you going to make another one? PLEASE?
Jet
Post a Comment