adoption adoption adoption adoption adoption

Monday, August 4, 2008

Camille


Camille
Lady Peep put on her lovely new dress. Oh, it brought a smile to her face. She dreamed of all the possiblilities that lie before her... She could be an actress, starring in a heroic tale of adventure and giggles. She could be a Mama, taking care of her babies as she strolled down the isles choosing healthy snacks. She could twirl her way to the summer Olympics in this dress that was made for twirling. Oh, the possiblilites are endless.... a Lady Peep Design



Hannah modeled this little lovely and she couldn't stop smiling. Oh, how it can twirl. The sash can be worn around the waist or in various ways as a head band. Don, a little cardigan and it will carry you through fall. Plenty of room to grow it is a size 3T-4T Length from ankles to just above the knee. This one is a keeper!

$45.00 plus S&H $6.00
The first email I receive regarding purchase I will send you an envoice to pay via Pay Pal. Payment must be received within 48 hours or the item will go to the next email received.Thank you so much and may God Bless You....
mailto:You....Jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
This Item has Sold!
Thank you sweet Paula. You made my day. Oh, how I hope you love it!

12 comments:

sweet momma luv u said...

Simply scrumptious! Love the colors. You never seize to amaze me.

Jody

April said...

Simply lovely! I really love the fabric.

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Daleea!! You've outdone yourself again! You have such an eye for beautiful fabrics and your stories always bring a tear to my eye. This one will go FAST and if I wasn't trying to get Mia home I would be all over it!!! Love it!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you amaze me ... each piece so lovely and unique .. The by the sea piece has the pants you know i want, so i will be on the hunt for you to make another couple sets of those for Fall ... love ya girl !!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! I just love the little stories you tell with each creation! I bet you will sell this quickly!

Paula said...

Yes, Yes, I want to buy this. Sorry gals its all mine.
I LOVE it!

day by day said...

Daleea...this is soooo sweet as is your adorable little model!! I am always excited to receive your e-mails saying that you have added something to your site...I can't wait to see each new creation...they are each so lovely and uniquely wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Daleea, YOU GO GIRL! :)

JMCS said...

Daleea,

Your creations are breathtaking. Is there anything you can't do? :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

she is so adorable!!!!! Love the dress. You sew beautifully! I have sewing envy.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how your able to let these beautiful creations go after you make them??!!
I would be so guilty of hoarding.....!
Bless you - I know these items are truly made with love.
So proud of you........:o)

Paula said...

Thanks, Daleea. I got the dress in the mail today. It is more beautiful than I expected! I love the way the waitline is gathered, really pretty. Thanks for your sweet note too.